Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Microbiomes Explained Simply

As many of you know, my science training centered around biology and more specifically, microbiology. Microorganisms fascinated me the first time I looked in a microscope and my interest continues today in the form of microbiome research and the even smaller natural realms of nanoscience and nanotechnology. 

So you can imagine my excitement to find a new video,  The Hidden World of Microbiomes, by scientist, founder of PhD Comics, and illustrator, Jorge Cham, Ph.D. If you have never seen Jorge's science cartoons and videos, you are in for a science treat. They are simple to understand, brief, and fun!

I'll be revisiting my favorite videos/animations about science and exploration during these hot summer days on the YouTube PhD TV channel. Stay cool and Go Science!

No comments:

Post a Comment