Friday, January 2, 2015

May the force of New Year resolutions be with you!

Happy New Year! May the Resolutions force be with You! 

I have been luxuriating on the Oregon coast in the rain as well as hiking through old growth forests and celebrating the holidays with family between raindrops. I even had time to engage my newly resurrected love of photography. You can check out some of my mostly science and nature images here

If you are a science educator, I'd love to connect on Pinterest (where I contribute frequently) or FB (I check in ~ weekly) or Twitter (occasionally). 

As a science geek and scifi nerd, I am always interested in the latest sites, movies, and news. Send those along as you find them. Here is what I came across lately. 

This new NASA-led study estimates that tropical forests absorb 1.4 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide out of a total global absorption of 2.5 billion -- more than boreal forests in Canada, Siberia and other northern regions.

More science news updates as they happen. Until then Go Science!

No comments:

Post a Comment