Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I haven't posted in a while because I was thinking the blog would soon be incorporated into my author website, but there is still tweaking to be done. 

It isn't easy to find just the right combination of resources, ideas, formatting and aesthetics for a website focused on science and writing. 

Let me know what parts of a website best meet your needs. This is all new territory for me even though I've been reading a ton of online articles about social media, websites, and blogs. 

Truthfully, I'd rather focus on science and let the other take care of itself. That's probably what the users of the first telephones and computers said. It's a good thing forward thinking inventors, scientists, and engineers kept digging deeper. Materials science and communications are progressing at an amazing clip. Go science!

No comments:

Post a Comment