Wednesday, August 21, 2013

All Science All the Time...

Many of you have probably heard me say "all science all the time..." fairly often.

Trained as a microbiologist, I was originally on the pre-med path when I took my first microbiology class. The instant I looked through a microscope at the unseen universe of microorganisms, I was hooked!

It's no wonder then that I changed my major and got an advanced degree in microbiology and immunology. I love it! Plus, I really enjoy sharing science info, images, videos, etc with children and adults. 

I do that via my books and Pinterest. Come check out all the fantastic animals, insects, element videos, science education handouts, and more at http://pinterest.com/sciwhisperer/. If you're on Pinterest, let's definitely connect. Go Science!!

No comments:

Post a Comment