Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gravity


As you can imagine, I like science movies, science fiction, and other assorted real and imagined technology (even Steampunk).


So when I heard from more than one person that the new movie, Gravity, with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, got a 97% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, (has it ever happened before?) I made plans to see it this weekend.

Mark Uhran, a 28-year NASA veteran with the International Space Station, said it was extremely realistic. I worked at Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX for thirteen years and the movie trailer made my stomach lurch. I can hardly wait to see the movie. To avoid spoliers, let's comment next week when a lot of us have seen it. Go Science!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Gravity and it was non-stop action from start to finish. As a writer, I appreciated the plot twists and turns. I won't tell too much, but encourage you to check it out. Well worth the admission if you love space and exploration! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete